View Conference is back! The 2021 Edition will take place October 17-22 in Turin (Italy) and online. A free live stream access is available, and the first workshop starts tomorrow October 16th.
Panels, talks & conferences
The team behind the event has prepared an impressive program with talks, panels, workshops and masterclasses. The speakers will discuss movies & series such as Luca, Vivo, The Mandalorian, Raya, Love, Death + Robots, tools/tech (Substance, Epic Games, game development, VR) and other topics (connecting creativity & culture, CTOs panel, etc).
An impressive list of speakers has been unveiled, with many big names from the VFX, animation, VR and videogame industries:
- Jorge R. Gutierrez (director – Maya and The Three – Netflix)
- Jennifer Yuh Nelson (Supervising Director, Love Death and Robots, Netflix)
- John Knoll (Executive Creative Director & Senior Visual Effects Supervisor, ILM)
- Kim White (director of photography & lighting – Luca – Pixar)
- Osnat Shurer (producer – Moana, Raya)
- Jenny Ely (Project Manager chez ILMxLAB)
- Paul Franklin (Creative Director, DNEG)
- Amy Seidenwurm (Executive Producer for VR for Good – Oculus / Facebook)
- Peter Lord (Creative Director & Co-Founder, Aardman Animations)
- Emily Dean (director – Love, Death + Robots)
- Phil Tippett (director / VFX Supervisor)
- Elizabeth Ito (director – City of Ghosts – Netflix)
- Sebastien Deguy (VP – 3D & Immersive, Adobe)
- Maureen Fan (CEO & co-founder – Baobab Studios)
- Dylan Sisson (RenderMan – Pixar)
- Daniela Strilijeva (Production Designer – Luca – Pixar)
Even though the conference is not supposed to start until the 17th, as soon as tomorrow a workshop with Raphael Lacoste is scheduled.
How to attend for free ?
There are several ways to attend VIEW Conference 2021:
- a free live stream access is provided for the live conference sessions. This will allow you to attend most of the event, for free!
- premium tickets are also available, with online or on-site access and 1 to 3 months of on-demand access. A separate ticket is needed for the Deanna Marsigliese 6-hour in-person workshop.