Unigine has just been updated. Here are the main features of the new 2.13 version of the engine :
- GPU Lightmapper tool;
- SRAA (Subpixel Reconstruction Anti-Aliasing) technology;
- upgraded 3D volumetric clouds;
- performance optimizations for vast forest rendering;
- a new iteration of the terrain generation tool with online GIS sources support;
- adaptive hardware tessellation;
- an improved Project Build tool;
- new samples;
- a new free 3D scans library.
Unigine is available in three editions (Community, Engineering, Sim). They are developed in parallel, with releases every 3-4 months. It should also be highlighted that the Community Edition is free for small indie teams.