The unbiased physically based renderer Nebula Render has been updated. Available for Windows computers, it features a realtime progressive raytracing mode and a simple user interface.
The new 3.0 release improves several key aspects of the product such as performance, new materials, enhanced denoising.
Here are the new features :
- Opacity mapping.
- Shininess mapping.
- New cloth material.
- New brushed metal material.
- Entity ids AOV.
- STL file format support.
- Improved viewport navigation.
- Improved asset panel interface.
- Omnilight controllable falloff.
- Controllable environment brightness.
- Renderer is no longer limited by GPU memory.
- Faster CPU rendering.
- Live render post-processing.
- Improved denoising quality.
- Postprocess Gamma correction.
- Postprocess Gaussian filtering.
Nebula Render is available in Starter and Standard editions : the first one is free, commercial use is allowed but the rendering resolution is fixed to 800p.
The Standard Edition ($199.99) provides all the features of the renderer, including CPU and hybrid GPU rendering.
You can download Nebula Render 3 right now on the official website. You will find on the same page some example scenes and materials to get you started.