GTC (GPU Technology Conference) is back as a virtual event from 8-11 November. This NVIDIA conference will feature hundreds of talks, workshops & meetings.
A keynote by NVIDIA CEO Jensen Huang will take place on 9 November at 9:00 a.m. CET. During this event, Jensen Huang will reveal the most important announcements and initiatives, such as new products.
In addition to the keynote, 500+ talks are scheduled, from technical content to strategy talks aimed at business leaders. We advise you to dive into te program by yourself, but here are a few sessions you might be interested in:
- Exploring Omniverse, USD, and Real-Time Rendering to Transform Global Film Production and Workflows at DNEG.
- Wearing the Omniverse: Photogrammetry Applied to Clothing – Peris Digital.
- Arma Design – Ethiopian creative studio.
- Digital Humain Technologies behind Virtual Jensen and Real-Time Live, NVIDIA’s Digital Human Research and Technologies.
- Integrating DLSS in Frostbite – Electronic Arts.
You can register here. You will be able to access the keynote, conferences and two-hour workshops for free ; full-day workshops start at $99.